Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi there everyone. Ive finished my Dec. piece. Being that it was the xmas month I thought of giving -mostly of myself rather than an item. In Alcohlics Anonymous we have a pledge that many mtgs open or close to. Its called the responsibility pledge. It is"If anyone, anywhere reaches out for help, I want the hands of AA always to be there. For that I am responsible. Its really how AA works. We give to others and we get the benefit of helping others as well as helping ourselves by getting out of ourselves. In busy lives its hard to do this but in my opinion its what makes the world go round. Have a peaceful 2009 everyone. Julie

6 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

It's another beauty, julie! Would love to hear more....

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good page. The colors are so vibrant. Neat. I went through a 12 step program..Emotions Anonymous.. Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone knew that helping someone else is a help to yourself?

Glad you are beading. It's a freeing experience.

heidibeads said...

What a happy page this is! I feel joyous looking at it and knowing that you're there to help anyone.

Robin said...

Oh Julie! Your beautiful helping hands, your finges reaching out, your stars of the heart are such a blessing in our family... Can I ever thank you enough or express how proud I am that you have been sober for so long or admire you adequately for the way you let AA bring peace and joy into your life???? This piece says it all so beautifully. Every time you finish a new BJP page it becomes my new favorite. I'm so glad you decided on the AA theme for this year... it helps me to know you better and appreciate you more than ever! Love, Robin

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh this is so cool!! Look at all those beads! It must have taken you forever! Thanks for your comments on my Dec. page. :)Marva

Brenda said...

This page is so soulful.
Another great job.
Can't wait to see it in person!
Peace to you also.